COVID19: New Ashgate Visitor Information
We are looking forward to your visit in the gallery and work hard to keep it as safe as possible to our visitors, artists and the gallery team.
We ask you to follow the following steps:
- Visit us only when well and please wear a mask.
- On arrival, please wait on the patio – we will invite you to come in
- If you use the NHS Trace and Track app on your smart phone check in by scanning our QR poster on arrival
- We allow no more than three different bubbles but no more than 6 people
- Apply hand gel on arrival
- Keep your distance (2m)
- Follow a route around the gallery as suggested by our team
- Please don’t touch the artwork but do ask us if you have any queries
- If you wish to browse prints or handle jewellery please ask us to provide gloves
- Artists' statements are available at newashgate.org.uk – see the search tool on the top right corner. Learn more about the gallery artists and the inspirational story behind art using your mobile
- If you prefer not to come indoors, we can show most artworks on a plinth outside the gallery by appointment
- Pay in our dedicated payment area and wait there; our team will get your artwork ready for your collection
- Card payments only
- Own Art applications can be completed at home or over the phone
- Would you like us to deliver an artwork to a friend or a family member? We offer a free shipping on all orders of £50 or more
- Private appointments are available on request.
We are looking forward to seeing you!