|Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always happy to help. |
Call 01252 713208, or contact Alison and Loucia by email - select the item and click on "enquire about this item" or email@example.com.
We accept all major credit cards. See our terms and conditions.
The Own Art scheme makes buying art affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan, representative 0% APR. It allow you to borrow from as little as £100 up to a maximum of £2,000 for the purchase of works of art by living artists. It can be used to cover a group of lower value items whose combined total adds up to £100 or more. If you are buying something more valuable than £2,000 you can use it as a part payment. Please contact the gallery for terms and conditions.
New to art? 7 steps to become a seasoned collector
The online art market is expanding, giving you the ability to buy art from all over the world at affordable prices. However, websites in quality of artworks. These steps will help you in the process:
1. Decide on a budget and stick to it.
2. Editions and prints are a good starting point for a novice collector. They are a cheaper option than an original work and give you a work by an established artist at an affordable price.
3. Consider the place of display – the size of the wall/space, the room colour and lighting.
4. If you are unsure, contact the gallery about the work and also check the artist's background.
5. Find out about the gallery/website – stay with established providers that use curators and expert staff to select art and crafts based on quality. Always read the company’s sales policy and if you live locally, why not to visit the Gallery.
6. Consider options: why not get advice from friends? This is easy with online art.
7. But buy art because you love it - you will live with it. When you have found the piece you love, go for it!